Connect with us

US Celebrity News

KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS SHE HAD ‘AGORAPHOBIA’ DURING QUARANTINE AND AFTER THE PARIS ROBBERY

Published

on

KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS SHE HAD 'AGORAPHOBIA' DURING QUARANTINE AND AFTER THE PARIS ROBBERY

Kim Kardashian has confessed that she experienced agoraphobia during her quarantine, which began when she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.

 

In a new tape taken during the final season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and published on Wednesday, the inventor of Skims opened up about her fears about being in public.

 

The 40-year-old shared her anxieties with her sister, Khloe Kardashian, in the video, stating that she suffered agoraphobia following the Paris heist in 2016, and that being in quarantine during the epidemic brought similar feelings back.

 

The KKW Beauty mogul admitted, “I felt like I got agoraphobia absolutely after my robbery in Paris.” “I’d rather stay home than go out because I didn’t want anyone to know where I was and I didn’t want to be seen. I experienced a lot of anxiety.”

 

When the epidemic came in early 2020, according to the reality star, she had just started traveling again and felt like she was finally recuperating from the trauma, at which point her concerns escalated again.

 

Kim told her sister in the video that she felt like a freak after the apprehension returned and she felt as if she “never” wanted to leave her house.

 

According to the National Institute of Mental Health, agoraphobia is a “anxiety disorder characterized by intense fear and anxiety of any place or situation in which escape is difficult,” and can include “avoidance of situations such as being alone outside of the home; traveling by car, bus, or airplane; or being in a crowded area.”

 

Kim told Khloe how she and estranged husband Kanye West went to Nobu in Malibu for their first outing following quarantine and how it left her “so scared out,” saying she had “extreme anxiety” because people tried to approach them to speak with them or ask for pictures.

 

“I just got back from Malibu and went to Nobu, and I haven’t left my house since quarantine. Kim recalls, “I was so terrified out.” “People tried to approach Kanye and talk to him, and they tried to approach me and ask for photos. And I’d just say, ‘Absolutely not.’ I’d stop people and say, ‘Get away.’ Get out of here. This is my first outing. ‘I’m not sure I want you to get much closer.’

 

The mother-of-confession four’s drew sympathy from her sister, who advised Kim not to leave her house if she didn’t feel safe, and to put her safety first.

 

The 37-year-old replied, “I’m the greatest fan of you not leaving your house.” “I mean, we have no idea what else is going to happen. Everything is terrifying. And I don’t think you have to if you don’t want to. Things aren’t necessarily safe just because they’re opening up.

 

 

“At all costs, protect yourself and your family. Do what needs to be done.”

 

Kim has already discussed the impact of the Paris heist on her mental health, telling David Letterman last year that in the year following the robbery, she was “very worried” about “people knowing my locations.”

 

“I didn’t want to go to a restaurant because I was afraid that someone would find out I was there. They’ll take a picture, send it, and they’ll know my house is open and my kids are present,’ Kim recounted.

 

Usacelebnews

US Celebrity News

KODAK BLACK IS READY TO FILE A CHARGE AGAINST JACKBOY

Published

on

By

KODAK BLACK IS READY TO FILE A CHARGE AGAINST JACKBOY

Kodak Black hasn’t given up on his former signee and pal, Jackboy. The rapper announced his intention to file a lawsuit on Instagram this morning.

The “Gleerious” rapper said on Instagram, “I Still Ain’t Get My Money From This Ungrateful Lil Bitch Yet.” “And what’s even crazier, A N***a Ain’t Even TRYING 2 Make These People Send Dat, No Kinda Effort To, But If I File This Lawsuit Or Sumn, Ima B Green.”

When Kodak and Jackboy battled back and forth on social media in June, fans were taken aback. Jackboy escalated the fight by dumping over $100,000 into the ocean, alleging that he didn’t need any of the money he earned from Jackboy.

“I Was Too Busy Showin Love I Ain’t See Da Signs, When You Needed Me Pussy I Came Through Everytime, Whether You Were Right Or Wrong Fuck N***a I Was Riding…. But in the back of your mind, you were envious of me, N***a,” the rapper stated on Instagram.

The foolery has elicited no response from Jackboy. Do you believe the two can simply mend fences?

Continue Reading

US Celebrity News

The Weeknd is ushering in a new era, With the single “Take My Breath”

Published

on

By

The Weeknd is ushering in a new era, With the single "Take My Breath"

Following a series of not-so-subtle hints, The Weeknd appears to be gearing up for his post-After Hours phase. In a video released yesterday, he teased over two minutes of new music, and now he’s revealed even more of it.

He also announced that the song’s title is “Take My Breath,” and that it will be released on Friday, August 6.

The song is featured in a new NBC ad for Olympic coverage in 2020, specifically some track and field events.

Although the commercial discloses the song’s name, it is a less comprehensive preview of the actual music than the previous teaser, however it does show off what appears to be the hook, which the teaser did not.

The Weeknd stated in a September interview that the album he was working on at the time was cinematic, saying, “I’m guilty of wanting to outdo my last album, but it’s never like, ‘I’ve got to do the same type of song.'” I’m so relieved that I’m not like that.

My palette is really diverse. […] I’m attempting to strike the right balance between the film and the music, and so far it’s working out beautifully. “I believe I’ve broken the code.”

 

Usacelebnews

Continue Reading

US Celebrity News

Kanye West supporters believe his new album will include a collaboration with The Weeknd

Published

on

By

Kanye West supporters believe his new album will include a collaboration with The Weeknd

Fans of Kanye West believe the rapper’s forthcoming album, Donda, will include a duet with The Weeknd.

Originally set to be released in July, Kanye West announced this week that his long-awaited new album will instead be released on August 5th.

Kanye West posted a screenshot of his phone’s call log to his Instagram account on Monday (2 August), revealing that he had made three calls with the “Blinding Lights” singer in the previous day.

One call was recorded on Sunday, and two more were recorded at 1:14 a.m. and 2:17 a.m. on Monday.

Kanye West tagged producer Mike Dean in the image, who re-posted it to his own Instagram account. He wrote, “IF I DON’T ANSWER, U SEE WHY #DONDA.”

In the comments section of the original post, fans speculated that a possible collaboration with The Weeknd, real name Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, was on the way, with one fan commenting, “YO PLZ COLLAB WITH THE WEEKND.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by ye (@kanyewest)

“The Weekend and Kanye???? “OH MY GOD WE GETTING THE WEEKEND ON THIS TOO,” one commenter wondered, while another added, “OH MY GOD WE GETTING THE WEEKEND ON THIS TOO.”

“NEED THAT WEEKEND COLLAB,” said another commenter.

Kanye West is now staying in a suite inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium while working on the record, which is dedicated after his mother Donda West, who died in 2007 at the age of 58.

Donda will be the subject of a second hearing session on Thursday.

Usacelebnews

Continue Reading

Trending